Garlic Pepper Smashed Potatoes
We've never met a potato we didn't like, but these garlic pepper smashed potatoes top the list and always have the fam reaching for seconds. They're crispy, garlicky, and tangy with a hint of heat🤤- let's just say you have to try them for yourself.
Now, let's smash some potatoes! 🥔❤️
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- One Bag of Baby Potatoes
- 2 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- Shrimp Daddy Garlic Butter Salt
- Shrimp Daddy Hawaiian Lemon Pepper
HERE'S HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Prehead your oven to 400F.
- Wash your potatoes and pat them dry.
- Boil the potatoes in a big pot with 1 tsp salt for 15 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, add olive oil, 1 tsp salt, Shrimp Daddy Hawaiian Lemon Pepper, and Shrimp Daddy Garlic Butter Salt and mix.
- Lay the potatoes on a baking sheet and take a glass or spatula and smash the potatoes. Make sure to not smash it too flat, but so they are about 1/2 an inch thick.
- Sprinkle your seasoning medley over the potatoes.
- Cook in the oven for 30-35 minutes or until crispy. Enjoy!