Spice Up Your Breakfast with Seasoned Scrambled Eggs
Looking to spice up the most important meal of the day? 🍳
We're taking a breakfast classic and cranking up the heat. It's a little spicy🌶 and just the right amount of garlic🧄 for a flavor explosion that's sure to wake up your tastebuds! 😛
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 3-4 EGGS
- 1 TBSP OF BUTTER
- SHRIMP DADDY GARLIC BUTTER SALT
- SHRIMP DADDY HAWAIIAN LEMON PEPPER
- TOAST OF CHOICE
HERE'S HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Crack those eggs into a bowl, season with Shrimp Daddy Hawaiian Lemon Pepper to your hearts desire, and mix with a fork.
- Heat your pan over a low-medium flame then add your butter.
- Once the butter melts, pour the eggs into the hot pan.
- With your fork, drag the edges of your eggs toward the center of the pan and continue to gently "scramble" until it begins to cook through.
- After your eggs have fluffed to your liking, place them on your toast and add a generous amount of Shrimp Daddy Garlic Butter Salt.
- Garnish with chives and voila! The best eggs you've ever had! 🤤