Easy Peasy Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings
Hey wing lovers! Ready to amp up your chicken game? 🐔
Check out this easy peasy lemon pepper squeezy wing recipe for a finger-lickin' good time (try saying that 10 times straight). Get ready to get messy with Daddy! 👨🍳
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Chicken Wings
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil or Olive Oil
- Shrimp Daddy Hawaiian Lemon Pepper
- Shrimp Daddy Garlic Butter Salt
- An Air Fryer or Oven
HERE'S HOW TO MAKE IT:
- If you are using an oven, pre-heat the oven to 375ºF.
- Clean the chicken and pat until dry to ensure the ingredients stick.
- Drizzle oil of choice over your chicken.
- Toss your oiled up wings in a bowl and add Shrimp Daddy Hawaiian Pepper Seasoning until those wings are nice 'n coated with flavor.
- We recommend using an air fryer. If you're using an oven, place your wings on a baking tray. Cook your wings at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, flip the wings and continue to cook for another 15 minutes.
- While hot, sprinkle with Shrimp Daddy Garlic Butter Salt 🧄🧂
- Dig in! 🍗